Looking for something good to watch? We’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best new movies streaming now. From blockbuster hits to indie darlings, these films have all been released within the last few months and are available to stream from the comfort of your own home. So grab some popcorn, settle in, and get ready to enjoy some great entertainment.
Here are some of the best movies released in 2023 that are already available to stream:
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – This superhero film directed by Jon Watts continues to remind viewers that superhero movies can be diverse, groundbreaking, and emotionally resonant. Starring Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Jacob Batalon, it follows Peter Parker’s struggle to balance his secret identity with his personal life. Currently streaming on Netflix.
- John Wick: Chapter 4 – Keanu Reeves reprises his role as the titular character in this action-packed sequel. Following a familiar formula, the film delivers impressive fight scenes and stylish visuals. You can currently find it streaming on Starz.
- Plane – Sometimes, all you need is a Gerard Butler movie featuring a plane crash and hostile rebels. Playing a pilot who teams up with an escaped prisoner, Butler hopes to escape dangerous terrain. While not exactly original, it’s an entertaining enough low-budget action flick. You can catch it on Prime Video or Max.
- Theater Camp – A heartwarming tribute to both summer camps and theatre kids, this mockumentary takes place behind the scenes of a musical production. Featuring cameos from famous faces like Amy Sedaris and Alan Cumming, it offers lighthearted fun among a sea of serious films. Theatre Camp streams on Hulu.
- Linoleum – For something different, try this indie sci-fi film starring Jim Gaffigan as a man whose life changes when he encounters a mysterious transmitting device. Praised for its unique storytelling and thought-provoking ideas, Linoleum is worth checking out. You can find it on AMC+ through Prime Video Channels or Apple TV.