The Indian government Prime minister Modi launched a Digital Health ID Card for all citizens on 27 September 2021. It will keep record of all health related issues on a cloud server online. In this post we will tell you how to apply online for Digital Health ID card, step-by-step registration guide, and it’s benefits.
Under the scheme of Arogya Manthan 3.0, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) create a system which will generate a unique health ID for every citizen. It can be registered on healthid.ndhm.gov.in
Using this health ID you don’t have to carry all medical reports. Any doctor from any authoprized hopsital can check it online, with the help of unique ID. It is considered a revolutionary change in Indian medical field.
How to Apply Online for Digital Health ID Card Online?
– Download the mobile app of NDHM in your mobile.
– Pres the Register button in your local language.
– You will see register will mobile number or Aadhar card.
– Select the Aadhar card and enter your card number
– An OTP will be sent to your registered number.
– Your Health ID is generated
– Create your username
– Your ID is ready after full verification
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
– In your account you can see details, appointments of all doctors and services.
– All information related to your illness, medicines, reports are uploaded online.
– No need to carry papers with you.
– This information can be accessed in any hospital.